- Muscle Meals Butter Chicken Review & Pictures We’re back at it again with Muscle Meals, this time doing the Lite meal plan, 12 x 250gram meals at 2 meals per day. The macros provided or more so these meal plans are best suited for Weight loss and that’s commonly seen across all meal prep companies. I opted for the first meal plan […]by Elie Jun 11
- Spicy Barramundi with Mango Mint Sauce Today I dun goofed and forgot to thaw out my meals BUT when you’re hungry everything is tasty! Meal number 2 is Spicy Barramundi with the mango mint sauce and basmati rice. If you’ve never ordered from Muscle Meals, here’s how it looks before defrosting and preheating. The vacuum bags are great and […]by Elie Jun 11
- Muscle Meals – for the Body Builder in all of us Muscle Meals Heavy Meal Plan Having heard only good things about muscle meals I decided to try them out. I ordered the muscle meal weight gain pack with 24 meals. Muscle meals intends this amount of meals to be spread over 6 days, but I was just ordering this pack, so that I could try […]by Tom A May 22
- Gym Food Australia Review I ordered the Build lean muscle Pack from Gym Food Australia. The pack contains 20 meals intended to be consumed over 5 days, giving you an average of 2000 calories and 203g Protein, 140g Carbs, 65g Fats per day. I thought the balance of protein to carbs and fats was a perfect fit for the audience […]by Tom A May 22
- Can you compete using an MNK Contest Prep Pack? Editors note: MNK Foods have ceased trading. Find more providers like MNK Food in Melbourne here. MNK Foods Contest Prep Pack As an avid gym goer, I thought I would look into the MNK contest prep pack to see how it could be used for someone preparing to compete in bodybuilding.by Tom A Oct 14
- Dineamic Sports Nutrition Pack Review Dineamic have been promoting their meal service through Fitness First outlets recently and so I decided to give them a shot and see how they stack up. The pack I decided to go with was their Sports Nutrition pack as I wanted to see why they are marketing themselves to fitness minded people. Ordering and […]by Tom A Sep 22
- Did you say Steak…or Misteak Muscle Meals Direct Taste Review If you followed my last article regarding Muscle Meals and the process of ordering then you should know I placed an order last week. The delivery had to be placed by Sunday midnight to arrive the following Saturday at the drop off point – in this case my local gym Dohertys. My very first impression […]by Elie Mar 13
- Muscle Meals Direct meal plans and food review Update: Muscle Meals Direct rebranded to Fitness Meals in 2019. Muscle Meals Direct, launched in 2012 to deliver nutritious, delicious and healthy food to those who don’t want to prepare their own meals. What we know so far: Muscle meals prepares all its food in Sydney Australia meals are customizable with the option of 12, 18 or 24 […]by Elie Mar 04
- HOLY Meatballs! From taste and price reviewed! So I’ve just finished my workout, did chest and tri’s, smashed my protein shake down…don’t wanna miss that 30 minute window right but that didn’t stop the gurgling which I call my constantly hangry stomach! In front of me like an enchanted unicorn was a Core Power Foods fridge with frozen pre cooked meals all […]by Elie Mar 01
Our Editor’s pick
- 🥘 Is Marley Spoon Macro Friendly And Worth The Cost?
- ⚖️ The Best Protein Powders for Women 2020
- 🥨 My Top 5 Healthy Snacks From iHerb And How To Tell If They’re Actually Healthy
- 👪 Nutritionist Review: HelloFresh For Families
- 🌿 What’s The Difference Between Plant-Based, Vegetarian And Vegan?
- 📊 Macro Comparison: Every Meal From Australia’s Most Popular Providers
- 🌿 10 of the best plant-based protein powders on the Australian market today!