- Here’s Why Michael Ramsay’s STRONG Pilates Fitness Studios Are The Talk Of The Town Introducing, the ‘Rowformer’, originally discovered at a gym in California and then presented to Australian fitness enthusiasts by certified PT and founder of STRONG Pilates and Journey Retreats, Michael Ramsay. Michael has single-handedly revolutionised the way Australians exercise through the launch of STRONG Pilates in 2019, which specialises in a Pilates/cardio hybrid style of fitness. […]by Georgia Marr Apr 28
- Pro Tips For Achieving The Ultimate Abs & Booty Combo Through Diet And Exercise According to dietitians, achieving a rock hard six pack and a perky, plump booty at the same time is much harder than the Kardashians make it look. Not only do the different muscles require different exercises, they can also require different diets. For those of you who have been tirelessly working on increasing your squat […]by Georgia Marr Apr 20
- Nutritionist Alyse Co-Cliff Talks Letting Food Be Your Medicine (And Vice Versa!) Alyse Co-Cliff from An Apple A Day is a qualified nutritionist specialising in Gut Health, Hormones, Fatigue & Autoimmune issues. I’ve had the personal pleasure of working with Alyse to sort out some of my ongoing health issues, and can honestly say she knows her stuff. Alyse loves helping people who have been turned away […]by Ally Burnie Mar 12
- Health & Fitness Coach Ophie Ho Talks Why Happiness Equals Success & Her Tips For Keeping Mentally And Physically Healthy Meet Ophie Ho. You might recognise her name if you’re a mealprep.com.au regular. Ophie is one of our resident health & fitness coaches over at Meal Prep, always dishing out helpful and handy tips on all things health, fitness and nutrition. We thought we’d sit down with Ophie to get to know the person behind […]by Ally Burnie Mar 11
- Garden Of Vegan Co-Founder Damien Turner Talks Business The Burleigh Heads based business prides themselves on their quality organic, whole food, plant-based ingredients grown and provided by local organic farmers. Each meal is carefully designed and constructed by a handful of chefs, nutritionists and health professionals to ensure each recipe is rife with nutrients, proteins, fibres and vitamins. The business started small with […]by Georgia Marr Mar 09
- Nutritionist Sarah Appleford On Nourishing Your Body, Consciously Moving & Daily Self-Care Following a period of working in the design industry, Sarah Appleford did a 180-degree career change and decided to study Nutritional Medicine. She was pregnant at the time and found an interest in her own health, but also the children’s health. As a soon-to-be mum, Sarah was concerned about the issues of childhood obesity, diabetes […]by Ally Burnie Mar 03
- Fit & Healthy Chef Founder Michele Laiso Talks All Things Food, Fitness & The Future Kicking off his career as a chef back in the late 90’s, Michele took inspiration from the many places he’s worked and visited over many years and combined this experience with Australia’s need for pre-made nutritional meals for athletes, health seekers and time-poor families. Based in Sydney, Michele works hard to provide fresh, original and […]by Georgia Marr Jan 28
- We Chat To The Brains Behind Veteran Meal Provider Chefgood Gone are the days of instant TV dinners, to make room for restaurant quality meals made fresh and delivered directly to your doorstep, allowing you to count macros, save time and absorb all of the nutrients you need while avoiding those greasy take-out meals. Just one of the meal providers supplying us with top-notch meals […]by Georgia Marr Jan 18
- Milton Mok From Lifestyle Meal Prep, Melbourne’s Quiet Achiever Delivering Tasty Macro Controlled Fitness Meals Milton Mok is the founder of Lifestyle Meal Prep, a meal delivery service based in Melbourne which I’ve many orders to since 2019. What struck me as interesting about Lifestyle Meal Prep was their business operated solely from Instagram and Facebook, taking full advantage of social media and being very successful. So it was a […]by George Z Mar 27
- Giancarlo Coratella, The Man Behind Food4Fitness That’s Transforming Lives Starting from humble beginnings as a Fitness First PT, Giancarlo Coratella (Carlo) has established Food4Fitness as the premier customised meal provider for athletes to health seekers delivering across the east coast of Australia. As the Founder and Executive Director, Carlo spared some time from his busy schedule to answer some of our questions and a […]by George Z Feb 28
Our Editor’s pick
- 🥘 Is Marley Spoon Macro Friendly And Worth The Cost?
- ⚖️ The Best Protein Powders for Women 2020
- 🥨 My Top 5 Healthy Snacks From iHerb And How To Tell If They’re Actually Healthy
- 👪 Nutritionist Review: HelloFresh For Families
- 🌿 What’s The Difference Between Plant-Based, Vegetarian And Vegan?
- 📊 Macro Comparison: Every Meal From Australia’s Most Popular Providers
- 🌿 10 of the best plant-based protein powders on the Australian market today!