- Mealprep’s Weekly News Roundup: Soulara Launches A Father’s Day Giveaway My Muscle Chef: My Muscle Chef have just announced the launch of next day delivery service to Sydney Metro suburbs, allowing MMC to deliver food to loyal Sydney-based customers faster than ever before. The announcement comes as Sydney-siders receive notice that lockdown will be extended to September. HelloFresh: HelloFresh announce EveryPlates’s second campaign with comedian […]by Georgia Marr Aug 23
- Coles PerForm vs Core Powerfoods As a performance dietitian, I can confirm that frozen meals are a great back-up plan for myself and many of my athletes. They can be a healthy, convenient way to meet your protein and energy needs. I was very excited when Coles announced the release of its very own healthy, frozen meals called “Coles PerForm”. […]by Valentina Duong May 27
- The Ultimate Guide To Healthy Hangover Food As strange as it is that we crave less healthy foods when we are hungover, there is a reasonable explanation for this! Cornell University College of Human Ecology professor David Levitsky told Mentalfloss.com “Greasy food is a surrogate for fat and fat is the nutrient for the highest energy density. We go for calorically dense […]by Georgia Marr May 18
- Set Yourself Up With A Nutritious New Diet This Summer 2020 has been one hell of a year and like many of us, you may have packed on the pounds while working from the comfort of your own home and in close proximity to your pantry and fridge. According to a survey by the CSIRO, of nearly 4000 participants, 66 percent claimed that their exercise […]by Georgia Marr Dec 22
- Macro Comparison: Every Meal From Australia’s Most Popular Providers Provider # Meals Avg Cal Avg Protein (g) Avg Carbs (g) Avg Fats (g) Average % Avg Price Delivery Youfoodz 59 471 30 43 18 33% protein, 47% carbs, 20% fats $10.24 Fresh Chefgood 20 458 33 36 19 37% protein, 41% carbs, 21% fats $11.90 Fresh CORE Powerfoods 24 447 43 39 12 46% […]by George Z Dec 03
- Trying To Reduce Sodium? Here Are 5 Ready-Made Meal Services That Are Low In Sodium Have you been thinking about cutting down your sodium intake? Been wanting to try pre-made microwaveable meals to save time but do not want to check every single food label out there? We hear you, and we’ve done the work for you. We’ve compiled 5 Australian meal delivery services that provide lower sodium packaged meals […]by Seraphina Seow Nov 22
- HOLY Meatballs! From taste and price reviewed! So I’ve just finished my workout, did chest and tri’s, smashed my protein shake down…don’t wanna miss that 30 minute window right but that didn’t stop the gurgling which I call my constantly hangry stomach! In front of me like an enchanted unicorn was a Core Power Foods fridge with frozen pre cooked meals all […]by Elie Mar 01
Our Editor’s pick
- 🥘 Is Marley Spoon Macro Friendly And Worth The Cost?
- ⚖️ The Best Protein Powders for Women 2020
- 🥨 My Top 5 Healthy Snacks From iHerb And How To Tell If They’re Actually Healthy
- 👪 Nutritionist Review: HelloFresh For Families
- 🌿 What’s The Difference Between Plant-Based, Vegetarian And Vegan?
- 📊 Macro Comparison: Every Meal From Australia’s Most Popular Providers
- 🌿 10 of the best plant-based protein powders on the Australian market today!