RECIPE VIDEO: How To Make Delicious Lemon Tuna Pasta Salad
Lemon Tuna Pasta Salad
Prep time: 8 mins
Cook time: 8 mins
Total time: 8 mins
For the Pasta Salad
- 340g spiral pasta (but any short pasta will do rotini, penne, farfalle)
- 400g canned tuna (in water)
- 1/2 cup diced red onions
- 1 container cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 diced cucumber
- 1 diced red capsicum
- 1/2 container of roasted capsicum (in oil)
- rocket leaf salad
For the Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
To make the vinaigrette
- Whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients.
To make the pasta salad
- Cook the pasta according to package directions until al dente.
- Chop all ingredients whilst waiting for pasta to cook
- Once pasta is cooked, rinse in cold water.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the vinaigrette and toss well to combine.
- Add some rocket, mix and serve.
Et voilà! An easy, tasty, zesty summer salad that’s packed with protein and delicious Meditterrian inspired goodness. We can just picture ourselves in Greece (hopefully one day soon!) eating this delicious meal.