- Mealprep’s Weekly News Roundup: Youfoodz Release Their New Boosta Shots At Selected Retailers Youfoodz: What’s better than a cold, fresh bottle of juice on a hot spring day? Nothing! That’s why Youfoodz have gone ahead and made their Collagen Boosta and Multivitamin Boosta shots available in selected stores. The Collagen Boosta is as colourful as it is flavourful with dragfruit, apple, pear, strawberry juice, a pinch of ginger […]by Georgia Marr Sep 27
- Mealprep’s Weekly News Roundup: Mealprep Reveals The Seven Best Rice Cookers On The Australian Market Youfoodz: The Youfoodz springtime menu has officially landed at Coles! If you haven’t already taste-tested the new range, drop by your nearest Coles to try out some of Youfoodz’ clean and fresh, spring-inspired flavours. Of course, all new menu items will be healthy, balanced and low in calories. View this post on Instagram […]by Georgia Marr Sep 20
- Mealprep’s Weekly News Roundup: Youfoodz release a new springtime menu Youfoodz: Youfoodz have released a new springtime menu, brought to you by Youfoodz favourite development chefs Marty and Jimmy. The food was specifically developed to compliment the season, with bright and refreshing ingredients, with low-calories and packed full of flavour. The new menu includes a balsamic, chicken salad with a sprinkle of feta and a […]by Georgia Marr Sep 13
- Mealprep’s Weekly News Roundup: Chefgood Launch Their New Springtime Menu Soulara: Soulara is doing a collaboration with Booktopia! The super tasty plant-based meal provider has teamed up with Booktopia for a food and breakfast pairing. Customers can now order themselves a book from Booktopia to read while they enjoy a healthy, nutritious breakfast from Soulara. For those who aren’t sure which book to pair […]by Georgia Marr Aug 30
- How To Meal Prep Salmon For The Week It’s simple enough to prepare your favourite chicken, pork and beef recipes in bulk for the long week ahead, but what about fish? Contrary to what you probably believe, there is a way to incorporate fish into our meal prep, but it does depend on the type of fish we choose to cook with. For […]by Georgia Marr Jun 08
- The Ultimate Guide To Healthy Hangover Food As strange as it is that we crave less healthy foods when we are hungover, there is a reasonable explanation for this! Cornell University College of Human Ecology professor David Levitsky told Mentalfloss.com “Greasy food is a surrogate for fat and fat is the nutrient for the highest energy density. We go for calorically dense […]by Georgia Marr May 18
- The Top 5 Free-From Added Gluten Meal Delivery Services In Australia Related: Coeliac-Friendly meals that are completely free from gluten Living with dietary restrictions has thankfully never been easier. Gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, and even onion and garlic free options are abundant when you dine out. Head to a supermarket and you’ll find “free-from” items aplenty. However, when it comes to things like meal delivery services and […]by Ally Burnie Jan 09
- Macro Comparison: Every Meal From Australia’s Most Popular Providers Provider # Meals Avg Cal Avg Protein (g) Avg Carbs (g) Avg Fats (g) Average % Avg Price Delivery Youfoodz 59 471 30 43 18 33% protein, 47% carbs, 20% fats $10.24 Fresh Chefgood 20 458 33 36 19 37% protein, 41% carbs, 21% fats $11.90 Fresh CORE Powerfoods 24 447 43 39 12 46% […]by George Z Dec 03
- Which is Sydney’s Best Meal Provider for Health Seekers? So, you’re sick of cooking up a healthy meal every night and are thinking about jumping on the meal kit/ready-made meal train. It’s certainly a booming industry, and chances are at least one of your friends has sung their praise for the ease, convenience and deliciousness of one of the many meal providers in Sydney […]by Ally Burnie Dec 02
- Using Youfoodz To Survive The First Few Weeks of Parenthood with Minimal Cooking Being a first-time mum is life changing – literally. Not only do you become responsible for keeping a teeny tiny miniature version of yourself (or your partner) alive, but any routine you had goes out the window. To add to the laundry list (note: you will literally have more laundry to do) your existing responsibilities […]by Hana K Oct 09
Our Editor’s pick
- 🥘 Is Marley Spoon Macro Friendly And Worth The Cost?
- ⚖️ The Best Protein Powders for Women 2020
- 🥨 My Top 5 Healthy Snacks From iHerb And How To Tell If They’re Actually Healthy
- 👪 Nutritionist Review: HelloFresh For Families
- 🌿 What’s The Difference Between Plant-Based, Vegetarian And Vegan?
- 📊 Macro Comparison: Every Meal From Australia’s Most Popular Providers
- 🌿 10 of the best plant-based protein powders on the Australian market today!