$100 gift card draw competition terms and conditions
The $100 Coles Gift Card Draw (“Competition”) is administered by Amebae Online Pty Ltd, 484 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne, VIC 3004.
The Competition is open to any individual who:
- is (both at the time of entry and the time of the draw) a resident in Australia, aged 18 or older and not an employee, or family member of an employee, of the meal prep services listed or the Administrator, their affiliates or contractors; and
- submits a valid entry in accordance with these Official Rules,
(“a Contestant, you, your”).
3. By entering this Competition you agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
The Entry Period
The Competition will begin at 12:01 a.m. (Australian Eastern Daylight Time) AEDT on 8 January 2020 and will end at 11:59 p.m. AEDT on 31 March 2020 (the “Entry Period”). It is solely each Contestant’s responsibility to observe time zone differences.
To enter this Competition, you must:
- complete a review on https://www.mealprep.com.au/review-provider/add/ during the Entry Period;
- have entered a written review that has a minimum of 30 words;
- agree to be bound by these Official Rules;
- follow the instructions of the Competition application; and
5. Entries that are incomplete or are missing required information will not be accepted.
6. All Entries must be received and recorded by mealprep.com.au’s website (the official time keeping device for this Competition) by the end date of the competition. Regardless of the reason, late entries will NOT be accepted, with no exception.
7. Past winners will be exempt from the draw.
8. No other form of entry is accepted.
9. Mealprep.com.au or the Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any individual attempting to cheat by (1) Entry by using multiple or different names, addresses, email addresses, identities or any other method. Mealprep.com.au or the Administrator will void the Contestant’s Entry/Entries.
10. In case of a dispute, the “authorised account holder” of the email account used in the Entry will be deemed to be the Contestant. The “authorized account holder” is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet service provider (“ISP”) or any other organisation (e.g., a business, an educational institution, etc.) which is responsible for assigning email addresses.
Prize Draw and Prizes
A Mealprep.com.au representative will select an Entry from all valid Entries received during the Entry Period (“Winners”, each a “Winner”). The representative’s decision will be final and binding in all respects.
- Each Winner will receive Prize pack of $100 Coles gift card and will be sent digitally via email to each Winner.
- Winners will be notified by email at the email address or social media given in their Entry within 1 day of the Prize Draw (“Notification Email”). Such Winner must respond to the Notification Email within 48 hours from the time Mealprep.com.au sent the Notification Email. If a Winner does not respond within 48 hours, their Prize will be deemed forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner drawn at random from the valid Entries received during the Entry Period by a Mealprep.com.au representative at Mealprep.com.au’s Victoria Office.
- It is entirely your responsibility to ensure that the email address provided in your Entry is valid and functioning. If your email account automatically redirects or deletes suspected junk email, you may want to change your account preference in advance so that the Notification Email can reach you and will not be treated as junk email.
- Winners will be revealed via Mealpre.com.au’s Instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/mealprepaus/ every fortnight of competition end date.
- Prizes are not assignable or transferable, and are not redeemable, exchangeable or substitutable for cash.
- Subject to the relevant regulatory authority’s written direction, Mealprep.com.au reserves the right, in its discretion, to substitute the Prize with another prize to the equal value and/or specification if the Prize is unavailable.
By entering this Competition, you consent to Mealprep.com.au’s collection, storage, processing and use of your personal information provided in your Entry for the purposes of organizing, managing and operating Mealprep.com.au’s Competitions.
- Except where prohibited by law, if you are a Winner, you hereby grant (and agree to confirm such grant in writing, if requested) express permission to Mealprep.com.au and those acting under its authority to use your name and state of residence for advertising and publicity purposes related to this Competition, in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented, without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation.
- In entering the Competition, you are providing your personal information to Mealprep.com.au and not to Instagram, Facebook, or other platform.
- Where Mealprep.com.au is able to under applicable laws and regulations, Mealprep.com.au reserves the right to terminate this Competition if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Mealprep.com.au’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Competition as determined by Mealprep.com.au in its sole discretion.
- To the extent permitted by law, Mealprep.com.au makes no warranty or representation as to the Prize. Nothing in these Official Rules limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
- Mealprep.com.au shall not be responsible or liable for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, technical malfunctions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, hardware, software, inability to access any online service or website, inability to submit the online entry form, traffic congestion on the Internet or on the website or any other error or malfunction, or other online communications problems or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition, or for late, lost, undelivered, garbled, damaged, incomplete illegible or misdirected Entries.
- If this Competition or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry in this Competition, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Mealprep.com.au’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of this Competition, Mealprep.com.au reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action.
- Any attempt by a Contestant or any other individual to deliberately damage any online service or website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Competition is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Mealprep.com.au reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Except where prohibited by law, each Contestant agrees that:
- any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Competition or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in the state of California;
- any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees;
- no punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded, (collectively, Special Damages); and
- Contestant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. California law, (with the sole exception of the choice of law/conflict of law rules of California or of any other jurisdiction), governs the Competition and all aspects related thereto including construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules. Contestant agrees to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in that state.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Federal, state, foreign and local taxes relating to the Prizes in this Competition (if any) are the sole responsibility of each Winner.
You acknowledge that the Competition is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook and that Facebook has no liability to you in relation to the Competition. You agree to fully release Facebook from any and all liability in relation to your participation in this Competition.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.